I carefully listen to the objectives and goals of my clients.
Rather than getting your event to fit my talk I make sure my talk fits your event and achieves the message you want your delegates to take away with them. I research your industry, I take background information from you and I inquire as to the makeup of your delegates to ensure I hone my content specifically to you.
Because of the unique situation I found myself in I have overcome and survived more events than one would expect from 4 lifetimes let alone just 1.
• Unemployed to Career Woman
• Business owner turning over 1.5 million
• Survivor of one of the largest disasters in the UK
• National campaigner for rail safety which took me to the doors of No 10 and the Houses of Parliament
• Living with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder yet thriving
• Published Author
• Professional Public Speaker
• Charity worker & supporter
The broad spectrum of my life and the wealth of experience I have acquired means I now live as varied and exciting a life as I could ever have wished for. I have achieved more than I could ever have dreamed of. My drive is to share the lessons I have learnt with my audiences so that they can look at their own problems, however large or small, with a different attitude. I show them that by adopting a change in mindset they can overcome anything. Setbacks become new beginnings and disasters turn into triumphs.